ASSURSEC is a growing start-up full service Information Technology and Management Consulting firm that provides information security and risk management, strategic consulting, secure web solutions, and IT engineering services to private and federal government agencies. During its inception in 2009, ASSURSEC was founded by passionate Cyber Security and Information Assurance professionals to provide security engineering solutions and Department of defense (DOD) Information Assurance Certification & Accreditation Process (DIACP) services to Federal Government clients.
Information digital age has allowed us to enjoy the benefit of accessing information anywhere, anyplace and anytime. With such information power on the palm of human hands, protection of such data and its privacy has become even more paramount. ASSURSEC is a proven leader in providing the knowledge, experience, and resources necessary to successfully research, architect, design, test, implement, audit and manage information security, assurance and risk management solutions across federal and commercial clients.
Over the years, the firm has organically built expertise in Secure Enterprise Architecture, Mobile Security, Infrastructure support, Digital Forensic and PenTest, Acquisition and Procurement, Policy and Governance, Technical Management, System Integration, Enterprise Solutions (Storage, Data Consolidation, Disaster Recovery), BIG Data & Cloud security, Health IT, Incident Response, Secure Web Solutions and Application development capabilities.
ASSURSEC leadership and staff bring multiple decades of technical management and strategy consulting experience that help aligns with client mission critical goals and integrate methodologies to meet specific deliverables within budget and agile timeframes. Our leadership and staff have earned the reputation of being flexible, process driven, practical, collaborative and passionate.
- CAGE Code: 644J9
- DUNS: 833180420
- Federal Set-Aside: HUBZone Certified, Minority-Owned small Disadvantaged Business (MOSDB)
- SWaM-DBE (VA) Certified
- Staff Resources’ Security Clearances: DOD Public Trust, Secret & Top Secret
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 511210 – Software Publishers
- 518210 – Data Processing, Hosting and Related Services
- 519190 – All Other Information Services
- 541219 – Other Accounting Services
- 541613 – Marketing Consulting Services
- 541910 – Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- 561110 – Office Administrative Services
- 561410 – Document Preparation Services
- 611420 – Computer Training
- 611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
- 611710 – Education Support Services