ASSURSEC, LLC (“ASSURSEC”) is a SWaM-DBE (VA) Certified Minority-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business (MOSDB) headquartered in historic downtown of Leesburg, Virginia. We are passionate about what we do. We stand by what we deliver. We care about our clientele missions. We understand why we serve and who we serve.
ASSURSEC management and professional services staff are equipped with industry specific certifications and clearances to protect and defend our client’s and nation’s core network and operational infrastructures against constant national and international cyber security threats 24x7x365. Our Team is a proven leader in providing the knowledge, experience, and resources necessary to successfully research, architect, design, test, implement, audit and manage information security, assurance and risk management solutions across federal and commercial clients.
- Information Technology & Enterprise Security
- IT Management & Strategic Consulting
- IT Engineering, & Secure Development
- Infrastructure, Application & System Security
- Governance Compliance & Risk Management
- Vulnerability Assessment & Threat Management
- Certification & Accreditation ATO (FedRAMP, FISMA, NIST, DIACAP, PCI)
- Digital Forensic Analysis & Incident Response
- Mobile Engineering & Security EA Operations
- Secure Web Design & Application Development
- C-Level Reporting, Presentations & Briefs
- Enterprise Architecture & System Integration
- Policy, Project & Program Management
ASSURSEC recently received SBA certified HUBZone status that will help both Federal Government as well as Large Prime contractors meet the stated 3 percent HUBZone goals.
CAGE: 644J9 | DUNS: 833180420 | SAM (CCR/ORCA) | HUBZone | SWaM-DBE (VA)